Monday, June 30, 2008

Tagged!



This is what I see every morning when I open my eyes.....


Yesterday I was tagged by my good friend from college, Megan. This is a first for me. For those of you who have never experienced this before either, it's basically an info session where the blogger is asked to provide a bunch of little known facts about themselves. Except in this version, the questions are already provided. So here goes......

What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was home from college for the summer, working as an art teacher and working at a children's camp that helped to integrate kids with special needs and typical kids.

Five items on my to-do list:
1. Clean off dining room table
2. pull weeds
3. order clear bags
4. make some new cards
5. pay the bills

Snacks I enjoy:
I love popcorn (and have been known to eat it for dinner sometimes). Chips and salsa, sometimes fruit, sometimes veggies, granola bars, or an afternoon snack will usually include some sort of treat (ie - chocolate). I could go on and on.....

What would you do if you were a billionaire?
Oy. This question is endless..... first off I'd get us out of debt. I'd make sure our families were taken care of, make sure we had money in the bank for savings, probably spend some, travel some and worry a whole lot less!

Places I would live:
I'm pretty happy here in Austin, TX
I'd go back to Cleveland, OH
I will always love Lancaster, PA
I think it would be neat to live in NYC for a short period of time
the same goes for Boston

Jobs I have had:
My very first job was a babysitter. This is what I did pretty much all through high school.
Then I worked at a private art studio as a teaching assistant.
In college during the summers I worked at the same studio as an art instructor for all ages and also at a kids day camp.

My first job out of college was for a wallpaper company, where I was a Colorist
Then I moved to another wallpaper company where my positions were as follows: Designer, Assistant Stylist, and Jr. Stylist

And now, I'm a nanny :) and creator of hand cut notecards ...

Bloggers I am tagging who you will enjoy getting to know better:
Kristy (Momental Designs)
Alison (Daily Treats)
Jenna (The Simeks)
Amy (The Amazing Adventures of Anna Banana)

{The rules of the game: Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.}






2 comments:

Alison Treat said...

I think I might be the first to post my answer! Thanks for the tag. It was fun!

Unknown said...

I tagged you back! Check out my latest blog!