Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Colors of Tea


Hello out there! I just had to share one of my new favorite things in my kitchen... I bought this print of a photo called "The Colors of Tea" last weekend at the Happiness market. The photographer, Kristin Farwell, had a table right in front of mine. I really enjoyed chatting with her throughout the day and she had some amazing photos.

I am a tea person, so this one jumped out at me. I LOVE the colors in it. It makes me happy and I find myself turning around to take a sneak peak at it when I'm washing dishes or cooking. My goal is to fill our home with things that are personal to us. I always find that I don't get tired of looking at things as easily if I know their story or they are personal to Jon and I in some way.

Well, I'm off to get ready to start my day, with my cup of lemon tea in hand....of course. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

This is so lovely! How was the fair?

good thoughts said...

It was a good experience. I didn't sell a ton, but I'm glad I did it and will probably do it again at some point. Thanks for asking!

kristin said...

Hi Rose! I am so glad you like the print, I have your tree picture on a shelf in our living room and I feel the same way - I smile every time I see it. I am so glad we paired up at Happiness!

Amy said...

I am loving the tea pic as well. Gotta love good packaging...not to mention good tea!