Saturday, June 21, 2008

IF+D

Hi There - Hope everyone is having a good weekend! I'm really happy to announce that IF+D in downtown Austin now has a small selection of my cards and artwork for sale! I've never had anything in a retail environment, so I'm pretty excited. Here are a couple of my paintings that can be found there. They are all mixed media (mostly combinations of torn paper and watercolor). I have been a fan of IF+D for awhile now. They have really cool furniture and a lot of other really great gadgets. They also support local Austin artists, so there is always something interesting hanging on the walls. If you are an Austinite and have never been, you should check them out - they are in the very cool 2nd Street District, on Colorado (near the Children's Museum). If you aren't around town, check out their website here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea for Rose!! I am so excited for you. You are such an uplifting, inspirational, real, joyful being; it all comes through in your art. This is why I know you and your pieces will touch people, so much that they may even buy some :) Way to put yourself out there! Congrats.

Alison Treat said...

Ditto to what Lea said. I really enjoyed your post on Enjoying the Moment. And these pieces are just beautiful!

good thoughts said...

Thanks Guys! I truly appreciate your kind, kind words! What great friends I have!!