Monday, September 1, 2008

Labor Day



Hello Out there. I've been keeping secrets from you....I'm pregnant....:) Officially 12 weeks this week. I've been waiting until I got to this point to share my news, although it has been painfully difficult to keep my big mouth shut.

I don't intend on turning this blog into a blog about my pregnancy. Its main purpose is to still track my creative experience through life. But how could something so HUGE not have it's effects on every area of my life, so I hope that you will enjoy some tidbits along the way of my experiences. I am hoping that now that I am through my first trimester that I will regain a little bit of my creative energy back. I even went out last night and finally got the supplies I need to do encaustic painting at home... I took a class on this last year at the University of Texas and have always wanted to continue to do it at home. Stay tuned for some exciting projects!

So I guess you can say somewhere around March 15, 2009 "Labor Day" will take on a whole new meaning for me...

6 comments:

Unknown said...

AAAAAGGGGGGGHHHH!!! How exciting!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited for you guys! This is such thrilling news. Congratulations to you both and I know you will be the best Mommy around!

Brett, Lesley, Caroline and Eleanor said...

Yay, Rose! We're so excited for you both! Congratulations! Your lives are about to get even that much better!

Amy said...

congratulations....(again) tee hee hee

Claire, said...

Congratulations! How exciting. March, you'll have a Pisces, how nice.

Tara said...

congratulations!!! as soon as i read your e-mail and i saw it was titled "labor day" i just had a feeling! how awesome! its such an amazing experience!! you won't even realize how amazing until you hold that baby for the first time!!! :)

kristin said...

Awwwwww - congratulations!