Friday, May 23, 2008

Cuttin' It Up

Hello Everyone, Happy Memorial Day weekend! I hope everyone has great, relaxing plans for the next few days. Jon had to go to Mexico today until tomorrow, so I'll be on my own for half of the weekend. But that's ok, I have some work to get done. In a few weeks I'm going to have a table at an artist's market that I friend of mine hosts. You can check out more information on it at here. It will be the first time in a LONG time that I attempt to sell, or even show for that matter, anything I have done. I have some small pieces of artwork that I am going to put out and also some hand cut paper cards and maybe some hand painted ones too. So this weekend until Jon gets home I am going to be working away on getting a good selection of these done. Here's a sneak peak at a couple of them ( i have a thing for tall, skinny trees - i'm not sure where it comes from....)
Well, I'm off to the drawing table, have a great weekend!

5 comments:

Alison Treat said...

Nice pieces, Rose! How exciting for you to be showing/selling again. Hope it goes well!

Alison Treat said...

P.S. I followed the link--sounds like a blast! Will Jon be playing music there, too?

Unknown said...

Awesome cards! They look great!

Amy said...

Rose...I am LOVING these cards. The trees are so cool. Sorry it took me a bit to get back here to see them! I'm so excited for you! keep up the good work!

Jean said...
This comment has been removed by the author.