Sunday, April 27, 2008

Why Not Today....


Hi There, Welcome to my world and my very first blog, ever. It's taken me awhile to get into this blogging thing. Actually, it's taken me awhile to get up the nerve to post. But my motto for this year was supposed to be "why not today", so finally today, I'm starting a blog.

I'm mostly doing this for myself (please excuse my selfishness :).
My hopes are that this blog ends up being like a digital sketch book and will be a means for me to continue to grow and share my experiences as an artist and designer. It's also a way to share a little bit of our lives in the good old lonestar state with our family and friends scattered all over the country.

Thanks for stopping by - stay tuned for more good thoughts to come!



5 comments:

Unknown said...

looking good! By the way, ignore my e-mail....I found it!

Alison Treat said...

Yay, Rose! Welcome to the bloggersphere! You'd better comment on mine sometimes now!
Hope you are well!

Unknown said...

Woo!!! Welcome to blog world!!! Why not today is a great slogan! A perfect excuse when I want that chocolate truffle. :)

Unknown said...

So proud of you that you stuck through the annoying parts of posting a blog. I think they're super fun and I love yours! :) Can't wait to hear more good thoughts.

Anonymous said...

Post a pic of john looking like mr. t. or post one with him really sunburned